- So we've gotten many questions about digital image sizes.
The MINIMUM size we need for images is 300dpi and 2100px X 2100px. Anything smaller will, unfortunately, be too small for us to work with. Remember, we'll photograph your artwork for you if you do not have the means or the time.
- Some people have asked if you get a copy of the book with your $40 submission fee.
YES! You will get one copy when it is release at no cost to you. If you want to reserve extra copies ahead of time, let us know and we'll add that to the initial order. If you are unable to pick-up your copy at Through the Music, give us your mailing address and we will sent it to you.
- Where will people be able to pick up the book?
The book will be available to purchase at Through the Music and other TBA local locations. It will also be available to purchase online.
- What will the cover image on the book be?
At this point it is still too early for us to know, however, it is most likely that the cover of the book will be one of the submissions. (hint, hint, get those images to us)
- Is this book only of local artists?
All the artists in the book have some connection to the Greater Brattleboro area.
- Other than the artwork, what else will be in the book?
We have asked our good friend Carson Arnold to write the forward and help with bios and info on the artists which will be indexed in the back of the book.
- When is the due date for all this?
We need all the images from you by Sunday, April 5th, you can drop everything by at Through the Music.
- When will the book be available?
We're shooting for The Strolling of the Heifers! That's Friday, June 5th!